Your day-to-day responsibilities include:
- You monitor and report of the weekly/monthly activity and profitability measurement the KPI’s in your area of responsibility;
- You prepare month-end analysis (vs. Budget, Last Year) and perform detailed variance analysis on the reported financial information, and research and investigate any significant fluctuations;
- You collaborate efficiently with teams accross different departments: Aquisitions, Accounting, Treasury, Marketing, Logistics, etc.
- You actively participate in Weekly/Monthly Business Review with Top Management and/or the Committee you are in charge of, and support the strategic planning and decision making process with meaningful insights and analysis;
- You support all planning activities (Monthly short-term forecast; yearly bottom-up budget construction with operational teams (P&L, Staff);
- You might be involved in other activities (synergies evaluation, business development projects, etc.), as decided by the CDG Management.
Skills we can’t do without:
- You have a Master degree in accounting, finance, business management, economics;
- You have profound experience in a controlling, (3-5 years);
- You have real appetite for information systems;
- You possess analytical and problem-solving skills, with the and ability to make conclusive summary;
- You are dynamic, agile and positive, with a proactive mind and a Can Do attitude;
- You are result oriented and focus on quality of delivery;
- Very strong competency in Excel;
- Your English is at very good level.
Skills we’d like:
It would be great if you have the following skills, too:
- You speak French;
- Good SAP knowledge.
- Attractive salary;
- Benefit – online platform for benefits – store discounts, sports activities, health insurance, vouchers, meal vouchers etc.
- Initial training and coaching specific to carried out activity;
- Real career development opportunities in a professional environment, with a dynamic and successful team;
- Opportunity to work in an international company with headquarters in 7 countries;
- Opportunity to travel internationally.
- Relaxation areas carefully designed at the office;
- Possibility to participate in activities, competitions, animations in various HR projects;
- Free coffee and tea.