The ideal candidate
- Bilingual: They can speak English at least at B1 level and one of the following foreign languages: German, Spanish, Italian or Russian;
- Eager to start a career in sales, acquisitions, and negotiation. Previous experience is not mandatory.
- Willing to travel internationally (30% of the time);
- Results-oriented and self-motivated;
- PC knowledge (MS Office, Outlook);
- Confident in their own strength;
- Team player;
- Sociable and comfortable in customer interactions.
About the role:
A role that positively impacts a sustainable economy by reducing the waste of goods! The person in this role is responsible for identifying potential suppliers and negotiating the purchase of unsold goods (liquidations, short expiry date items, old collections, cancelled orders) internationally.
- Identify procurement opportunities and potential suppliers;
- Keep in touch with suppliers and develop the database;
- Create the purchase files to provide the necessary information to the marketing department;
- Work with senior buyers to have a common business strategy, focused on generating purchases.
- 1000 creative, competitive, and united colleagues;
- A unique start-up culture that combines business environment, performance, new ideas, and freedom of expression;
- A multicultural environment, with colleagues in 6 countries and international business trips in 27 countries;
- HR events, sports, and competitions;
- Access to international trips;
- Flexible budget for benefits, which increases depending on the seniority in the company (meal vouchers, medical insurance, gym subscription, fuel tax, holiday vouchers, etc.);
- Dedicated training with DARE Academy – training and coaching for 5 months;
- Continuous training through exposure to an international business environment;
- Performance bonus and percentage of the negotiations;
- Constant opportunities for evolution as a buyer, manager, and trainer.
Description of the company:
VEO Worldwide is a European B2B service provider, with 16 years of activity. In 2006, when NOZ (European leader in clearance) began expanding into Eastern Europe and Africa, VEO quickly fell in love with its agile vision and environment, always pushing things to discover more of this amazing business of clearance and responsible economy. Therefore, we added our own dynamic culture and mentality to everything we encountered at NOZ. We are constantly looking for solutions that help business owners to capitalize on their unsold stocks (previous collections, products with a short expiry date, canceled orders, etc.) and become efficient.
However, VEO strengthens its brand based on commitment, transparency, solidarity, constant improvement, and competence.