The ideal candidate
- Recruiter: We offer you the opportunity to directly discover and contribute to the recruitment processes within a superb team. Passion for identifying and attracting professional talents is the main selection criterion!
To succeed in this mission, we require:
- Minimum 1 year of recruiting experience;
- Advanced level of English (minimum B2);
- Availability for domestic and international travel;
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills with candidates and clients;
- Persuasion and negotiation skills;
- Listening and argumentation abilities;
- Initiative, curiosity, and proactiveness.
As a Recruiter, your main missions will be:
- Formulating and posting job announcements on specialized websites and internally, identifying candidates according to the required profile, using various sources;
- Screening candidates’ resumes in line with the targeted job requirements;
- Organizing and conducting selection interviews to validate the sought-after profile;
- Organizing and participating in recruitment events.
- Developing a quality relationship with all candidates involved in the recruitment process;
- Managing and developing the candidate database, ensuring the accuracy of the information entered;
Initial training and periodic coaching specific to the performed activities:
- Real opportunities for career development in a professional environment, alongside a dynamic and successful team;
- Specially designed spaces for breaks and relaxation during working hours;
- A day off on your birthday! Wellbeing activities, contests, and sports competitions within HR projects;
- Benefit – an online platform for benefits – discounts on shopping, sports activities, medical insurance, vouchers, meal tickets, etc.
Description of the company:
VEO Worldwide is a European B2B service provider, with 16 years of activity. In 2006, when NOZ (European leader in clearance) began expanding into Eastern Europe and Africa, VEO quickly fell in love with its agile vision and environment, always pushing things to discover more of this amazing business of clearance and responsible economy. Therefore, we added our own dynamic culture and mentality to everything we encountered at NOZ. We are constantly looking for solutions that help business owners to capitalize on their unsold stocks (previous collections, products with a short expiry date, canceled orders, etc.) and become efficient.
However, VEO strengthens its brand based on commitment, transparency, solidarity, constant improvement, and competence.