The ideal candidate
- Are you passionate about recruitment and eager to guide your team towards success? We are looking for a dedicated and motivated Team Leader in Recruitment to join our office in Chișinău.
What we’re looking for:
- Experience in team coordination and motivation (minimum 2 years);
- Recruitment experience at national and international levels;
- Advanced English language skills;
- Good PC operating skills (Word, Excel, PPT);
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills;
- Leadership skills and the ability to motivate and guide the team;
- Results-oriented mindset with attention to detail.
- Leading and coordinating a recruitment and sourcing team for commercial projects with international exposure (Republic of Moldova, Romania, Bulgaria, Poland);
- Recruitment, training, and coaching for new members;
- Active participation and organization of recruitment events;
- Monitoring team performance and generating periodic reports for management;
- Delegating tasks and monitoring the process of achieving targets/objectives;
- Reporting results to the recruitment department manager;
- Developing and implementing effective recruitment strategies.
- Initial training and periodic coaching specific to the performed activities;
- Real opportunities for career development in an international environment, alongside a dynamic and successful team;
- Specially designed spaces for breaks and relaxation during working hours;
- Wellbeing activities, contests, and sports competitions within HR projects.
Description of the company:
VEO Worldwide is a European B2B service provider, with 16 years of activity. In 2006, when NOZ (European leader in clearance) began expanding into Eastern Europe and Africa, VEO quickly fell in love with its agile vision and environment, always pushing things to discover more of this amazing business of clearance and responsible economy. Therefore, we added our own dynamic culture and mentality to everything we encountered at NOZ. We are constantly looking for solutions that help business owners to capitalize on their unsold stocks (previous collections, products with a short expiry date, canceled orders, etc.) and become efficient.
However, VEO strengthens its brand based on commitment, transparency, solidarity, constant improvement, and competence.