We are looking for someone who can make a difference because we believe an innovative team can accomplish anything!
If you have great presentation skills and public speaking is something you do with ease if you are passionate about training and empowering others to reach their full potential, we challenge you to be part of our training team!
You are the right candidate if you have:
- 3 years of experience in a trainer role or experience in delivering training;
- Public speaking and the ability to deliver training;
- Proactive attitude;
- Good time management and organizational skills;
- Ability to work autonomously;
- Enjoy training and mentoring
- Advanced English skills (B2-C1) and advanced MS Office package.
- Identify, interview, train, and select the best candidates as per the commercial profile and requirements;
- Propose improvement ideas to support the training program;
- Create training content, if needed;
- Maintain a dynamic atmosphere within the training group and the DARE team;
- Actively participate in all events (e.g. recruitment days, team building sessions, career fairs, etc.) organized by DARE Academy and act as DARE ambassador;
- Maintain a good level of communication and information between all stakeholders for the good functioning of the activity;
- Evaluate candidates and provide constructive feedback to bring trainees closer to performance;
- Assess the trainees’ progress, and adjust learning methods to constantly support, and encourage their performance;
- Act as a manager for the trainees, while in training, offering them continuous feedback and support;
- Keep and maintain contact with the participants even after the completion of the training period;
- Domestic and international travel (average of 40%).
What do we offer:
- Initial training and periodic coaching specific to the job;
- Real opportunities for career development in an international business environment;
- Spaces created specifically for breaks and relaxation during work hours;
- A day off on your birthday!
- Wellbeing activities, contests, and sports competitions within various HR projects;
- Benefit – an online platform with a flexible budget for benefits, which increases based on seniority in the company (meal vouchers, medical insurance, gym membership, holiday vouchers, etc.).
Description of the company:
VEO Worldwide is a European B2B service provider, with 16 years of activity. In 2006, when NOZ (European leader in clearance) began expanding into Eastern Europe and Africa, VEO quickly fell in love with its agile vision and environment, always pushing things to discover more of this amazing business of clearance and responsible economy. Therefore, we added our own dynamic culture and mentality to everything we encountered at NOZ. We are constantly looking for solutions that help business owners to capitalize on their unsold stocks (previous collections, products with a short expiry date, canceled orders, etc.) and become efficient.
However, VEO strengthens its brand based on commitment, transparency, solidarity, constant improvement, and competence.